The Video Production Intern will work closely with the Video Production Manager to help coordinate and execute our AUDL. TV live streams for all 6-7 home games at Sea Foam Stadium.
2023 Schedule TBA
Under the supervision of the Video Production Manager, and in collaboration with additional organizational leadership, the Video Production Intern will:
• Help execute all aspects of the live stream on game day
• Work closely with the commentator team prior to each live stream on what stories to tell and what assets are needed to fill that story out (graphics, stats, features, etc).
• Complete thorough training on vMix switching software to be able to serve as a backfill for the Video Production Manager as necessary
• Assist with the delivery of the live streams and raw media to the proper endpoints at the league level
• Oversee the weekly deliverables and ensure their delivery to the right individuals (be it the social media liaison, interns, etc).
• Collaborate with team leadership on sponsor activations in the live streams and post-produced content as well as additional monetization opportunities.
• Help ensure we have the proper equipment needed for both the live streams and produced stories and work with the organization when additional upgrades/repairs are needed or necessary.
• Participate in all production planning meetings
Qualifications: The candidate needs to have/be
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Teammate and self-starter with a positive attitude.
• Familiarity with video cameras and their operation, framing, settings.
• Available to attend all 6-7 Home Games, arriving approximately 2 hour before game time.
Bonus: The candidate has
• Experience with live streaming sporting events.
• Familiarity with vMix switching software.
• Familiarity with the sport of ultimate, the AUDL, and our Team.
If interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.