The Ticket Sales and Promotions Intern will work to engage and retain existing season ticket holders and single game ticket purchasers, and design and implement sales and promotional strategies to attract new individuals and groups to attend Wind Chill home games in Saint Paul in 2023.
Under the supervision of the General Manager, and in collaboration with additional organizational leadership, the Ticket Sales Intern will:
• Help call and email returning season ticket holders to encourage the renewal of their ticket packages
• Prospect new group ticket buyers and VIP groups
• Attend local community events to increase awareness and promote Wind Chill games
• Help design and implement special ticket offers and unique promotional themes for each game to drive fan engagement and increase attendance
• Distribute promotional materials to local media, businesses, families, and community groups
• Support execution of season ticket holder loyalty benefits, events, and retention program
• Support execution of promotional themes for each Wind Chill home game
Qualifications: The candidate needs to have/be
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Teammate and self-starter with a positive attitude.
• Detail oriented and highly organized
• Previous experience with Shopify is a plus, but not required
• Strong customer service skills
Bonus: The candidate has
• Availability to attend all 6-7 home games in Saint Paul between May 2023 and August 2023
• Familiarity with the sport of ultimate, the AUDL, and our Team.
If interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.