The Social Media Intern will work to develop effective campaigns and digital strategies to grow awareness of the team and drive engagement across multiple social media platforms.
Under the supervision of the General Manager, and in collaboration with additional organizational leadership, the Social Media Intern will:
• Identify and curate social media content that engages our fan base throughout the season
• Assist with design and creation of game day related social media assets (roster announcements, match-up graphics, game summaries)
• Create engaging social media posts following game day leveraging available photos and video highlights
• Assist with cross-functional marketing campaigns, including games, contests and giveaways
• Help deliver and implement campaigns attached to team sponsorship and partnerships across all social media platforms during the course of the season
• Attend Wind Chill events as needed to capture organic content with players, coaches, and fans
Qualifications: The candidate needs to have/be
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Teammate and self-starter with a positive attitude.
• Experience working across all current social media platforms (Including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube).
• Ability to create engaging social media copy with minimal guidance.
• Proficiency in Graphic Design and Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
• Basic Video Editing Skills (for posting highlights/clips/reels on Instagram and Tiktok).
Bonus: The candidate has
• Availability to attend all 6-7 home games in Saint Paul between May 2023 and August 2023
• Familiarity with the sport of ultimate, the AUDL, and our Team.
If interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.