The Gameday Manager/MC is a paid position and requires attendance at all 6-7 home games throughout the season (5-6 hours per game). It will require some time and effort outside of gameday itself based on the duties required.
2023 Schedule TBA
- Arrive at least 2.5 hours early to assist in event setup for each of the 6-7 Wind Chill home games
- Be point person for all things gameday related
- Assist with staffing and recruitment of game day operations support roles
- Coordinate and confirm gameday staff for each game (game day operations support, video production team, PA announcer, DJ, statistician, photographers, etc.)
- Produce gameday outlines and PA scripts for each of 6-7 home games
- Manage between-quarter entertainment and other youth attractions during games
- Brainstorm home game themes and specific details involved with each, such as planning giveaways, outreach efforts, etc.
- Coordinate with Concordia University on any logistics involving home stadium, such as parking, field times, press box, etc.
- Send out logistics info to away teams
- Act as liaison between the Wind Chill and any special guests for the game, including opening throw special guest, groups in attendance and/or sponsors
Prior event management experience strongly preferred. Other perks include free entry to every game, a Wind Chill staff shirt, a free custom Wind Chill replica jersey, and some delicious Surly Beer to take home after each game (for those 21+).
All home games will be played at Sea Foam Stadium in Saint Paul If interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.