We are looking for motivated individuals who would like to be a part of what we're doing.
- Our energetic start-up atmosphere is a great place to challenge yourself and learn about how professional ultimate works.
- The work we're doing is cutting edge. Our goal is to be a leading example in the industry.
- Wind Chill is a cool brand that is respected in our community. Our vision is to have a positive impact now and in the long-term.
- Social Media
- Video Production
- Ticket Sales and Promotions
- Graphic Design
- Youth Programs
- Marketing/Sports Journalism
- Merchandise Design/Fulfillment
- Game Day Experience and Operations
Available internship opportunities come with various perks (team gear, tickets, invite to team events), and carry the potential for stipend/pay depending on the volume of hours and level of experience of the candidate involved.
Available Paid Opportunities:
Just Wanna Help? Drop us a line!
If you'd like to work with the Wind Chill but don't see yourself filling a specific position, we'd still like to hear from you! Tell us where you're from and why you're interested in joining the team. If you have relevant experience, fill us in. Email: Ben Feldman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Volunteer on Game Day
Want to get into the game for free? Want to help build the Wind Chill atmosphere and a rocking game day experience? Sign up to be gameday volunteer! Email: email@example.com.