Top 10 Reasons to Invest in the AUDL Series C Common Unit Offering on Wefunder
- Great investor perks available for the 2021 season, which begins June 4th.
- Presenting sponsor Deschutes Brewery joins other leading brands reaching our young, passionate and socially conscious fans.
- Proven digital growth platform generates increased revenues with low customer acquisition costs to attract new fans and subscribers.
- We’re creating the world’s first full-featured console-based ultimate video game which will be available in Q4 of 2021, expanding AUDL audience to global gamers.
- Deeply engaged social media following of over 1 million fans love AUDL highlights and player stories.
- $3M data distribution and co-development agreement with LSports will deliver AUDL official data, custom ultimate pre-match and in-game odds to betting industry in 2022.
- Amazing, talented and accessible AUDL athletes deliver “Top 10” highlights at each of our 121 fun, affordable and family friendly games this season.
- The 10th AUDL Championship Weekend will be hosted at the beautiful Audi Field in Washington, DC on September 10 and 11. The AUDL Championship Game will be broadcast on FS1.
- Global audience with “AUDL Game of the Week” exposure to hundreds of millions of households around the world through broadcast agreements with Fox Sports, Eurosport India, ESPN, and on our own streaming service AUDL.tv. Streaming is also available on ROKU and through our European streaming partner FANSEAT.
- Become a positive catalyst to introduce ultimate to a new and more diverse generation of young athletes and communities who are excited by our accessible sport that promotes fair play, mutual respect, dispute resolution, and a healthy lifestyle.
Only 10 Days until Final Closing on May 24th, 2021
Invest in the AUDL Today!
$425,000 already subscribed by 500 Investors of maximum authorized Reg CF funding round of $534,998.