2020 Hustle Futures Summer Ultimate Camp
Hustle Futures Camp has been Canceled
If you have questions email general manager John Boezi jboezi @ atlantahustle.com
General Info (June 1st)
Girls and boys are welcome. There will be a mix of single gender and co-ed activities
- 9a-3pm Monday-Friday + after care available until 5p
- Field work from 9-12p, lunch break at 12:30, and a 2nd field session in the afternoon.
- Active programs with games all week.
- Staffed by both female and male instructors from the Atlanta Hustle and Atlanta area club teams
- Snacks will be provided
- Lunch Provided
- Wellness and injury prevention talks by the Hustle healthcare partner who will be on site all week.
- Additional details to be sent to participants via email prior to camp
- Guided discussions about (spirit, integrity, diversity, and gender equity)
- Restricting camp to athletes from the Atlanta metro area who have no signs of symptoms, never tested positive for COVID-19, and are not in frequent contact with high risk populations.
- Campers will need to sign a responsibility agreement to ensure they know and will follow all camp precautions, such as social distancing, wearing face coverings, frequent handwashing, and disinfection.
- We will emply a CDC cohort model where the camp is subdivided into groups of six that will stay together for the week. Campers will only participate in drills and games with players in their cohort during the week.
- There will be daily screenings, including forehead temperature readings and an Athletic trainer will be on-site
- In an abundance of caution, campers are encouraged to self isolate as much as possible the week before camp and consider getting a precautionary test.
- The Hustle has access to a team cardiologist to oversee any issues that arise.
Payment & Registration
All you need to do is 1) complete the registration form and 2) submit payment to claim a spot in camp. We will send out an info email the week before camp begins
Step 1: 2020 Camper Registration Form
Registration includes 5 days of camp, lunch daily, snacks, and drinks, a disc, a reversible tank top
Early Bird price = $499 per camper
Individual day registration.
Can't make the whole week? That shouldn't stop you from getting the best coaching. Sign up and pay for the days you can attend.
[Feb 1st 2010]
We are excited to announce our 2020 Hustle Futures Summer Ultimate Camps will be held at EMORY UNIVERSITY. This is a major upgrade for our facilities and gives us the opportunity to offer new programming as both a commuter and new OVER-NIGHT options. Scholarships available.
Over-night campers will be housed in an Emory dorm under the supervision of a coach. They will have room and board for 5 days and 4 nights (Monday-Thursday). Campers will have access to the Emory cafeteria from lunch on Monday through lunch on Friday. Commuters will need to be picked up and dropped off daily.
Both the middle school and advanced high school sessions will be June 15th-19th. The two age groups will be separate but will have some fun opportunities to play and work together throughout the week.
The Hustle's mission is to amplify the sport of ultimate in the Atlanta area. The Hustle Futures camp is a way to influence and impact the youth community. Our camps are designed to be inclusive for all. We strive to equally represent genders in our coaching staff. We strive to lower the barriers to entry for youth player from diverse backgrounds. We believe that all players can benefit by experiencing a week at Futures camp. Hear it directly from our coaches.
India Stubbs, the importance of Atlanta's top players staying local and getting individual attention
Matt Smith, Our high school session which provides the opportunity to work on advanced concepts without the burden and cost of traveling to overnight camps
India and Matt, Using the Hustle's resources to make camps more accessible
India Stubbs, Importance of female and male co-lead instructors
Matt Smith, Coming together for the benefit of Atlanta youth ultimate
Work hard, play hard at Hustle Futures Camp
- Director of Coaching for the Atlanta Hustle
- Head coach of the Paideia Groove Varsity Girls
- Director of Coaching for Ultimate Peace Coach
- Fryz Ultimate, founder and coach
- Gold and Bronze medals as Coach of the USAU Junior Girls National team
- Coach of team Israel Junior Girl's team
- Spin Ultimate Academy coach in 2015
- Atlanta Outbreak
- Atlanta Ozone
- Seattle Riot - 2x National Champion
- USAU World GamesTeam
- World Champion with USAU Women's Masters National Team
- Carleton College
- University of Washington for 5th year of eligibility
- Callahan Award winner
- 2x National Championship runner-up
- Paideia Gruel
- World Champion with USAU Junior National Team
- Head coach of the Paideia JV Girls, two years.
- 2018 Spin Ultimate Academy head coach of the camp this year.
- Spin Ultimate Academy coach in 2017
- National Ultimate Training Camp (NUTC) coach since the summer of 2012.
- I started coaching in High School at the Paideia Ultimate summer camp
- Atlanta Ozone 2016-present. Co-Captain of Atlanta Ozone 2018.
- Boston Slow White 2013-2015
- Atlanta Ozone 2010
- Atlanta Bucket 2011-2012
- Atlanta Rival 2009
- Paideia Groove 2008-2011, captain 2010-2011.
- YCC National Champion (mixed division) 2007.
- U-20 Women's Junior National Team 2010, won bronze medal.
- Invitee to World's Tryouts in 2016.
- Harvard Women's Ultimate (team name Quasar) 2011-2015, 3 year captain (fall 2012-spring 2015).
- Freshman of the Year 2012
- NE Women's Player of the Year 2014.
- 2nd All-Region team 2013
- 1st All-Region team 2014-2015.
- Atlanta Hustle 2015- Present, Captain in 2017 & 18
- Rhode Island Rampage, Played in 1st AUDL Game.
- 3x All-AUDL South and 2017 All-AUDL team.
- Atlanta Chain Lightning 2017 & 18
- Birmingham Ironmen, Captain
- AFDC Executive Director
- Clinic coaching experience at high school and middle school levels
- Atlanta Hustle HOPS program director
- USAU CDP Certified Instructor
- Colby College, Maine, Captain
- Lead team to DIII Nationals appearance
Interested in Atlanta Hustle Futures Camps? Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest updates and information.