The Raleigh Flyers are looking for a Ticketing Manager for our 2020 season. The ideal candidate will be a friendly, outgoing person with experience in a retail position. You should also be cool under pressure as the gate can get really busy for a short period of time at the beginning of each game. Work on game day will span 5-6 hours, including set-up and break-down.
- Understand the various ways tickets are sold and how they're processed on game day (will call tickets, guest list, season tickets, cash/credit)
- Teach volunteers how to operate ticket sales devices (ipod, phones, etc.)
- Awareness of Sales & Marketing campaigns that relate to tickets
- Availability for all 6 home games (played at Durham County Stadium) and one possible playoff game.
Nuts and bolts:
- Set up ticketing area prior to gates opening
- Manage ticketing operations during "gates" time period and first quarter
- Break down majority of ticketing after first quarter
- Oversee entrance/exit to stadium during game and post-game
- Pack up ticketing area and then assist others with break-down work
- Brief post-game report: longest line, challenges, improvements, supplies needed, etc.
- Deliver cash, ticket stubs, vouchers, and report to Game Day Manager
Perks include a 2020 Flyers staff shirt, a free 2020 Flyers replica jersey and the power and prestige of being the Flyers Gate Keeper!
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “TICKETING MANAGER” in the subject line. Include your resume detailing your retail or ticketing experience and let us know why you are interested in working with the Raleigh Flyers this season! Applicants must be 18 or older.