The Carolina Flyers are looking for a Ticketing Manager for our 2022 season. The ideal candidate will be a friendly, outgoing person with experience in a retail position. You should also be cool under pressure as the gate can get pretty busy for a short period of time at the beginning of each game. Arrive two hours before game time, manage sales through the 3rd quarter. After we close the gate down you are free to watch the end of the game!
- Understand the various ways tickets are sold and how they're processed on game day (will call tickets, guest list, season tickets, cash/credit)
- Teach volunteers how to operate ticket sales devices (ipod, phones, etc.)
- Awareness of Sales & Marketing campaigns that relate to tickets
- Availability for all six home games (played at Durham County Stadium).
Nuts and bolts:
- Set up ticketing area prior to gates opening
- Manage ticketing operations during "gates" time period and first quarter
- Ensure that someone is keeping an accurate attendance count with clicker
- Break down majority of ticketing after first quarter
- Oversee entrance/exit to stadium during game and post-game
- Pack up ticketing area and then assist others with break-down work
- Brief post-game report: longest line, challenges, improvements, supplies needed, etc.
- Deliver cash, devices, vouchers, and report to Game Day Manager
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with “TICKETING MANAGER” in the subject line. Include your resume detailing your interest and any retail/customer service background you may have and let us know why you want to work with the Flyers this season. Applicants must be 18 or older.