The Carolina Flyers are seeking a Social Media Coordinator. The ideal candidate will collaborate with our existing team to help maintain a strong online presence for the Flyers. They will implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts to increase brand awareness and engagement. This candidate is expected to achieve this by using videos, photos, and graphics on current and emerging social media platforms. Additionally, this individual will understand the target audience and create an appropriate strategy to reach this group.
• Develop optimal posting schedule and content calendar, including the brainstorming of creative, playful ideas to keep our followers engaged
• Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals
• Create, update, and maintain social media content across all platforms, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Use your graphic design skills and our library of professional images and video highlights, along with behind the scenes video we capture weekly at practices and games to create interesting posts.
• Monitor and proactively increase social media traffic, growth, and engagement across all platforms
• Be able to create occasional quick-turnaround graphics for last minute posts.
This is a part time remote opportunity, paid hourly. To apply, please send a resume and links to relevant previous work to: info(at)carolinaflyersultimate(dot)com