The Raleigh Flyers are looking for a merchandise manager for our 2020 home games! The ideal candidate will be a friendly, outgoing person with prior retail experience. Must be available for all six home games and a possible playoff game. Games are played on weekends from April through July at Durham County Stadium.
- Learn the POS system ahead of time (Shopify register on iPad)
- Arrive ~3 hours before game time to assist in unloading and set up of merchandise tent prior to gates opening
- Manage sales when gates open, and until the last fans leave the stadium
- Familiarize yourself with merchandise items and size availability
- Keep/get all merchandise organized during game day (refolding and organizing items as needed)
- Manage a couple volunteers throughout the day. You can rotate yourself out for breaks.
- Re-pack the merch and supplies at the end of the day, and help load into the Flyers vehicles
Perks include a 2020 Flyers staff shirt, a free 2020 Flyers replica jersey and being an integral part of the inner workings of a professional sports team!
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with “MERCHANDISE MANAGER” in the subject line. Include your resume detailing your past retail experience and let us know why you are interested in working with the Raleigh Flyers this season! Applicants must be 18 or older.