The Carolina Flyers are looking for a merchandise manager for our 2022 home games! The ideal candidate will be a friendly, outgoing person with prior retail experience. We prefer someone who is available for all six home games and a possible playoff game.Home game dates are 4/29, 5/14, 5/20, 6/11, 7/2, 7/9 with possible weather makeup date 8/13 and possible playoff date 8/20 at Durham County Stadium. This position is paid per game. Applicants must be 18 or older.
- Learn the POS system ahead of time (Shopify register on iPad)
- Arrive ~2.5 hours before game time to assist in unloading and set up of merchandise tent prior to gates opening
- Manage sales when gates open, and until the last fans leave the stadium
- Familiarize yourself with merchandise items and size availability
- Keep/get all merchandise organized during game day (refolding and organizing items as needed)
- Re-pack the merch and supplies at the end of the day, and help load into the Flyers vehicles
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “MERCHANDISE MANAGER” in the subject line. Include your resume detailing your interest and any retail/customer service background you may have and let us know why you want to work with the Flyers this season. Applicants must be 18 or older.