Positions Available: 1 Person
Description: The Gameday Experience Manager/Host requires attendance at all 6 home games throughout the season (~7 hours per game). Home games will be held between June through August at Durham County Stadium. It will require some time and effort outside of game day itself based on the duties required.
- Arrive at least 3 hours early to assist in event setup for each of the 6 Flyers home games
- Brainstorm home game themes and specific details involved with each, such as planning giveaways, contests, outreach efforts, etc. (First Responder Night, Teacher Appreciation Night, Heroes/Villains Night, Decades)
- Act as liaison between the Flyers and any special guests for the game, including coin toss special guests, national anthem performers, groups in attendance and/or sponsors.
- Implement themes and activations during home games including engaging with fans, finding contest participants and running contests in cooperation with the DJ and PA Announcer and coordinating in-game youth clinic
- Assist mascot with navigation of crowd, getting water and giveaway items
- Assist with staffing and recruitment of game day operations support roles, if needed
- Assist in breakdown and loading of all supplies post game.
Prior event management experience strongly preferred. Must be a friendly, outgoing, people person. Please send an email to email@example.com with GAMEDAY EXPERIENCE MANAGER in the subject line to apply.