The Gameday Experience Manager/Host requires attendance at all 6-7 home games throughout the season (~7 hours per game). Home games will be held between April and July. It will require some time and effort outside of game day itself based on the duties required.
- Arrive at least 3 hours early to assist in event setup for each of the 6-7 Flyers home games
- Be point person for all things gameday related
- Assist with staffing and recruitment of game day operations support roles
- Manage between-quarter entertainment, youth clinics and other youth attractions during games
- Brainstorm home game themes and specific details involved with each, such as planning giveaways, contests, outreach efforts, etc.
- Act as liaison between the Flyers and any special guests for the game, including coin toss special guest, national anthem performers, groups in attendance and/or sponsors.
- Assist in break down and loading of all supplies post game.
- Assist mascot with navigation of crowd, getting water and giveaway items
Prior event management experience strongly preferred. Must be a friendly, outgoing, people person. Perks include free entry to every game, a 2020 Flyers staff shirt and a free 2020 Flyers replica jersey. All home games will be played at Durham County Memorial Stadium.
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with “GAMEDAY HOST” in the subject line. Include your resume detailing your past event experience and tell us your top two ideas for engaging the crowd this season! (Halftime contests, game day themes, performance ideas, etc.) Applicants must be 18 or older.